What better way to refresh than with this latest playlist compiled by Stephen Cirino (aka DJ Statle) featuring soulful vibrations from today’s new soul artists. In addition to spinning for Ambient DJ Service, Stephen is intimately involved in the music business as an artist manager, distributor, consultant and producer.
For a signature drink, Stephen has selected the Basilico, a refreshing cocktail that includes vodka, limoncello, citrus juice and basil leaves. Learn how to mix one by clicking here. Alternate versions of the Basilico add peach and apple flavored liqueurs.
Immediately after the playlist below, you can listen to the playlist in its entirety on the embedded Spotify player.
The “Cool, Relax” Wedding Cocktail Hour Playlist – by Stephen Cirino aka DJ Statle
- What You Don’t Do (Tom Misch Remix) – Lianne La Havas
- B4 the Night is Thru – Jesse Boykins III
- Got it Good – Kaytranada
- I Wish – Tom Misch
- The Light – Jordan Rakei
- Cosmic Love – Mayer Hawthorne
- LiquidLOVE – Chris Turner
- Turnin’ Me Up – BJ the Chicago Kid
- Love Hz – Potatohead People
- Piano Song – Eryn Allen Kane
- Celebrate Tonight – Allen Stone
- Distance – Emily King
- Introduction – Sinqularis
- Energy – Iman Omari
- La Brea – Alex Isley
- Something About You – Dornik
For More Information
To learn more about DJ Statle or to book his services for your upcoming event, visit www.ambientdj.com.