In our latest installment of the Wedding Cocktail Hour series, we focus on bar rock vibes with an emphasis on the music of the 1990s and 2000s. These are some of the songs that we’ve played out as DJs or enjoyed at the various bars of Central NJ.
We dedicate this playlist to local bartender and entrepreneur Stacy Perlin. Stacy has developed a tasty line of Bloody Mary mixes that she is currently ramping up distribution on.
Our selected signature drink is a Bloody Mary using “Stacy’s Original Famous Bloody Mary Mix” which is available in three variations: Original, Extra Hot, and Smoked Bacon. For ordering information, connect with Stacy’s brand on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Stacys-Original-Famous-Bloody-Mary-Mix-LLC-1639150116369345/. Alternatively, enjoy a Bloody Mary using Stacy’s mixes at City Streets Cafe in our company’s home town of East Windsor NJ. Bottles of the mix can also be purchased at DeMarcos Gourmet Italian Deli in Aberdeen NJ.
Following the playlist below, you can enjoy the music on the embedded Spotify app. Cheers!
The Bar Rock Wedding Cocktail Hour – Compiled by DJ Gregg Ambient
- What’s Up – 4 Non Blondes
- Black Velvet – Alannah Miles
- Hold My Hand – Hootie & the Blowfish
- Slide – Goo Goo Dolls
- Every Morning – Sugar Ray
- You Get What You Give – The New Radicals
- Dancing in the Dark – Bruce Springsteen (* Stacy’s favorite song!)
- Two Princes – The Spin Doctors
- Run-Around – Blues Traveler
- Big Yellow Taxi – Counting Crows w/ Vanessa Carlton
- Drift Away – Uncle Kracker
- Heaven – Los Lonely Boys
- No Rain – Blind Melon
- One Headlight – The Wallflowers
- If You Could Only See – Tonic
- Save Tonight – Eagle-Eye Cherry
- Santeria – Sublime
- Amber – 311
- Short Skirt, Long Jacket – Cake
- Closing Time – Semisonic
Listen on Spotify
About Ambient DJ Service
Ambient DJ Service is an award-winning mobile DJ entertainment company specializing in weddings and based in Central NJ. Connect with us online at www.ambientdj.com
To view our 2016 Wedding Music Master Class, click here