The tulips are blooming, the birds are singing – Spring must be here!
Ambient DJs’ hard-driving music mixologist Martin Valcin, aka DJ Marti Gras,whose moniker is “Mixing Gone Wild” shares twenty of his top selections for the dance floor this Spring. The list spans a variety of current music and choice throwbacks. Enjoy!
DJ Marti Gras Top 20 Track Selections for Spring 2016
- Love Yourself (Kue Remix) – Justin Bieber
- Better When I’m Dancin’ – Meghan Trainor
- This is What You Came For – Calvin Harris f/ Rihanna
- Adventure of a Lifetime – Coldplay
- Hula Hoop – OMI
- Bang My Head (Robin Schulz Remix) – David Guetta f/ Sia and Fetty Wap
- Cake By the Ocean (Riddler Remix) – DNCE
- One Dance – Drake
- Run Away With Me (Velvet Sunrise Remix) – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Sorry – Beyonce
- My House – Flo Rida
- Panda – Designer
- Don’t Let Me Down (WandW Remix) – The Chainsmokers f/ Daya
- All I Do is Win – DJ Khaled f/ T-Pain and Snoop Dogg
- My Boo – Ghost Town DJs (Running Man dance routine!)
- Conga – Gloria Estefan
- Hips Don’t Lie – Shakira f/ Wyclef Jean
- Brick House – The Commodores
- Musicology – Prince
- Let’s Dance – David Bowie
Listen to Marti Gras’s playlist on Spotify at the link below (note: in some cases the original tracks were used rather than Martin’s recommended remixes. Musicology by Prince (Rest in Peace) was not available – we substituted a song composed by Prince (“I Feel for You” by Chaka Khan).